According to the statistic iOS updated in every year in June, or they will announce the fresh iOS in June and release on it little later , anyhow they will release brand new iOS in every year as well as the jailbreak tool also updated.
In between iOS 8 and iOS 9 ,the apple company introduced eleven unimportant updates , Its main objective is to remove the influence of the jailbreaks.
However, whatever action taken by apple jailbreaks is never stopped.
Now we come to title ,Is possible to download Cydia for iOS 8.1.3 to iOS 8.4?
Yes it is possible to download and install cydia for iOS 8.1.3 to iOS 8.4 by following tools
- PP Jailbreak
But ,consider about one important thing is take a back up of all data of the iDevice before jailbreak.
How to install Cydia by using TaiG?
I will explain about TaiG step by step in a easy way
- TaiG support only iPad(2,3,4,Air,Air2,mini,mini2 mini3),iPhone (4s,5,5C,5S,6,6plus),iPod touch (5G,6G)
- Go to the TaiG website and download it on your PC or Mac
- Select the iOS version and download it on your PC
- Turn off pass code and update option on your iDevice.
- Then Connect the iDevice via USB ,Run TaiG
- After jailbreaking ,able to install 3K assistant which is assets some apps and game apps.
- During jailbreaking ,there are some error occur,but don’t panic about it ,the solution for it, restart the jailbreak process.
If you chose PP jailbreak ,(pangu is the latest name of PP jailbreak)
- PP Jailbreak is support all iDevices on 8.1.3 -8.4 ,except Apple TV and Apple Watch
- This jailbreak only support Mac OS and it available in Chinese language
- Connect you iDevice via USB and run pp Jailbreak tool
- Press the start button ,little later you can notice that cydia icon inserted on your iDevice